Sunday, September 04, 2005 @ 16:55
Hello !!! Just Create this blog out of no where ... Free mah ... Will be updating this blog with my daily life !!!
AloNe again ... No one seems to be there ... ii am being left out ... Thinking y is my life like that ?? Haiz ... I think i am fated to be a lonely girl living in this lonely world bah ... Dont wish to continue staying in your life le ... I hate waiting for you ... Waiting for you will only gets hurt but nothing else ... Just go i have enough of hurts ... Just leave me alone and dont bother about me le ... Anyway if you need someone to chat with you can simply get someone else w/o me ... Unlike me i cant get anyone ... ii am too sick and tired le ... Too much for me ... I reallly cant take it anymore le ... Juz let me go for all ... Take Carez ... Byez ...
* The SunShine Will Appear Right After The Rain , Thus A Rainbow Is Formed , But For Only A Few Moments ... Whereas I Am There Loving You Forever , Never Will Fade ... Nothing Can Change it *
:: [J]!aJ![a] :: Always Forgives You ... Sparing A Thought For You ... Tolerating Forever ... Leaving Lots 0f Love And Care For You Always ... Never Blame You ... Swallowing Bits And Bits ...