introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
too many for me to handle. DEAD LIFE sometimes back. hmmm. Finally. Happy 18th Months stress & tired. Goals/dreams some time.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


New blogskin. new month.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @ 02:02

I have changed a new skin.
Hmmm, color is bright.
So Life now is only happiness and nothing.
By the way, ii will only show a post for a day.!
So stay tune.!!
HAHA.

I'm super random now.
Oh my, what's got into me.
I'm stuck right here, when my exams is just next week.
No preparation at all.
I don't wanna flunk neither do ii wanna revise.
Tell me how .?
Alright, ii am crazy.
I think it's time for me to sleep soon. :)


BABY, thanks for telling me how you feeling now.
I'm sorry to be the one causing all this.
So so so SORRY.
I know you will forgive me cause you love me. =X
BABY, ii am kinda addicted to the dance floor.
How.?
Heehee.
Takkaiires.
LOVEyyou, my dear boy<33.