introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Goodbye 2oo8 .! Hello 2oo9 .! Merry Christmas & a happy new year updates. just me Happy birthday, Mr Kenken.! stupid. hmmm.. untitled. moody. Pictures.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


random.
Thursday, January 08, 2009 @ 22:24

First week of 2oo9.

I attended my uncle's funeral in m'sia.
Rest in peace alright. :[
May god bless you.
I will miss you.

And right now ii am down with flu and tummy upset.
I think ii need ample of rest to recover.
If not ii wont be able to go back to school next week.
It is already very bad to miss school for a week.
As lots of tests and assignments is up.
Better work hard so that ii can graduate in a few months time.


Baby, Thanks for your company for the past 1week.!
Thanks for taking care of me today.!
Hope you can fully recover soon.!
Love you always.