introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Two more days. I hope i will be fine. first date 2 years back. back to square 1 I will be. Cancerians. I wished Why.? 2010 nothing. Too much

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


moved on...
Thursday, December 09, 2010 @ 18:07

On the very 1st of Dec, I decided to let free of myself.
I have realized, half of my year was wasted for being in sorrow.

It's gonna make the end of Dec'2010 soon.
Big achievement don't have.
But I do learnt lesson.
I have lost and pain but gain.? I doubt so.

Anyway, thanks guys for being here for me.
Deeply appreciated. :)

Shall be back with 2011 resolution and to be a better person.