introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Quotes. it's not meant... sick. ASSume Real Steel. words. Getaway.? answers? FML.!!

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


November'2o11
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 @ 14:00

Preparation for exams.
Been too busy thus never blog.


Words & Promises made are meant to break.
You promise never to disappear but end up it's the same.
I hate to say I'm losing you as a friend...
But never mind, at least you're good now.


Other than school, doing revision, watching anime, surfing.
The rest of the time spent on reading.
Too engrossed in reading till I have lost track of sleeping time...
I figured out that in life there is much more meaningful things to do then to play games and sleep.

I hate to say it but I dislike people who judge me.
You may think that you're right just because I don't say anything.
But you're absolutely wrong, I kept quiet because I don't want to strain the relationship.
But humans like to make fun of me...
I'm getting tired to maintain a good relationship. Any kinds.
The mask is having lines of crack....

Humans are just so selfish.
They only care about themselves, do things that benefit themselves...
Why can't you all just see a broader and wider picture .?