Tuesday, September 06, 2005 @ 21:10
Hello !!!What a day i have ... Biology lesson so boring ... Then i waited for 'U' to end your chinese remedial ... During the waiting i was with Xueting, Qihong, Honey, Peizhen, Kelvin and Hongning ... We were there playing poker which we are not supposed to do ... I am Sorry ... Then after he came , we ended up quarrelling ... Haiz ... All my fault ... Always the one started it ... So Sorry ...Too much things happen le ... I cannot take it anymore ... I feel like breaking down ... I am losing confidence in doing anything with 'U' le ... Haiz ... I am so tired ... I am so scared ... I feel llost ... I am feeling so lonely though you were there but i the feeling seems so far ... Haiz ... Such a failure in handling love relationship ... I am too useless ... I don't see anymore colours in my world ... Feel like i had already shut myself up le ... Or i think too much le ... Hope so bah ...Hope that all my frenz can find their true love also ... Gd luck ... Best wishes ... IMPOSSIBLE MIGHT BE POSSIBLE DE
Carrying a heavy heart ("v") today updating and logging 0ff:: [J]!aJ![a] :: A sudden Blackout Take Carez ... iilloveyyou ... Byez ...Tml Will Be Better !!! [hope so bah]