introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
LOVE.?? still sick. siick. This week. LIL JUSTIN.!!! Awaiting for the Champion - lil justin Finally. unprepared. advertise. New blogskin. new month.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


no idea.?!
Thursday, October 09, 2008 @ 12:21

I seems to have so many friends but ii can't get to reach any when ii actually need.
My 2 best friends, have their own life that ii dont wanna disturb.

Sometimes, ii really wonder isit that having a BF can cure this loneliness.?
I doubt so, unless he understands your need.
IF not is no difference being a friend.

I think ii better stop.
Von says ii am EMO.!!!!!



The more you act as if nothing happen, ii am worried.
ii don't know.
My mind is in a whirl, super confused.