introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
recent. Hello [=I am now at Sweat's house. Haha [:New blog... bored Time Flies. Happy CNY.!! CNY preparation. random. Goodbye 2oo8 .! Hello 2oo9 .! Merry Christmas & a happy new year updates.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Kiss
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 20:35


"Kissing is a means of getting two people close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other."

"Kissing is like drinking salted water : you drink and your thirst increases."

"Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you."


I took this few quotes from a book ii came across.
I feel that it is interesting and meaningful.
Therefore ii decided to share with everyone who will come my blog.



I'd kiss a frog even if there was
no promise of a
Prince Charming
popping out of it.
I love frogs.