introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
for myself. clarify Issue on friendship ii came across from an email. detest being alone. random 黄靖伦 - 缺席 罗志祥 - 第二顺位 Kiss recent. Hello [=I am now at Sweat's house. Haha [:New blog...

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


random-ness
Monday, March 09, 2009 @ 21:41

My accounting paper wont be that difficult , if ii am prepared.
But too late to regret.
I bring it upon myself.
What to do.?
Just let it go. [:

One down , one to go.
That is on wed - Auditing paper.
Gonna go prepare .


Maybe we should just keep some distances apart.