introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
time for a update. work. one week. boring. It's over. Lara - 下雨天 For you. random-ness for myself. clarify

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Too much...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 17:44

There is too much differences ; The gap is too wide.

I am left with nothing to say.
Whatever I wanna say nor do , I already did it.
Time wasted can never get it back.
I can't choose nor decide anymore.
How.?

Anyone care to tell me why.?
It is super hard to keep nor maintain something you want so dearly.
If you hold it on too tight, you will tend to suffocate the one.
But if you dont, this means that you dont care/it is insignificant to you.
Why.?
Can't it just be that simple.?
Too profound to be understand.


p.s. Don't ask me why, please.
I need a real hard drink to make me fall deep into sleep and not be awake for the time being.


Let it go.?
Should I or Should not.?