introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
hmmm. simple. rip from email. Too much... time for a update. work. one week. boring. It's over. Lara - 下雨天

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


back to blogging.
Saturday, May 09, 2009 @ 13:22

I wanna blog about life but there is nothing much happening lately.
Just some issues.

Friends do comes and go.
Whenever you are free, they are either busy or they dont have you in their mind.
Then you will be left out .
Never mind. [:

Recently, i have been looking up for schools and jobs.
I really wanna get back to those school days.
I miss all the fun.!
Afterall, being student is still the best.!
Steffie, ii miss the times you coming to my class and sit beside me during interval. =D
P.s about ytd.

Just graduated on Thursday from College East.
Nice catch up with some of my classmates.
Shall do it more often alright. [:


Blog again when i have things to say.
I think my blog is messy like my life now.
Life is getting dull and black.
No more rainbow colors.


I don't know why whenever I see my blog, I will become moody.
My blog is affecting me too much.!
How.?


I need someone .!