introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
MIA for some time. True.?! rollercoaster. Game sucks i will. friends. random thoughts. tired. realized. blogger is crazy

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Finally.
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 12:55

Torturous period has finally come to an end.
It marks a ending and a new beginning for my studies.

It's been some time since i last update about my doings.
Let's start of with yesterday.
Went to school for my final paper of the term.
Baby , came to pick me up after my paper.
Sorry for letting you wait so long.
Then train-ed to wdls - cwp for dinner and movie.
Caught the movie - Accident by Louis Koo.
I don't really recommend this show, as it is pretty boring.
Head home afterwards.

Feeling moody since yesterday.
I just wished i had someone.
I know i really can turn to.


Whatever it is now, i am going to recharge my battery and prepare for the upcoming events.
Can't wait for the chalet.!
It's been some time since i last see them.
I just want to enjoy that very moment with them.


Seriously, i need time to think through.
There is just too much differences between us.
I don't know why i always talk to you in that manner.
I don't know how to control.
I'm sorry, but i do mean well.
Right now, i am beginning to believe that love can overcome everything.
The result will Either one will start feeling tired after trying.
I tried so hard, but...
Maybe a lil short trip for me will be good.