introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Game sucks i will. friends. random thoughts. tired. realized. blogger is crazy emo-ing away. emotional wreckage something meaningful to be shared.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


rollercoaster.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 @ 23:04

I feel as if i have just step down from a rollercoaster ride.
Mixture of feelings just came inside of me.
Too much to be said.
Too much till i dont know how to handle.


What is trust.?
Who can be trusted truely.?
How true can a person be.?
Is past really just experience or lesson learnt.?
Can it just be buried.?
One thing i know for sure, past can never be overwrite.
NEVER.!



I don't believe.
I am beginning to have doubts.
Too many to be finished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, i need someone to understand me.
I don't wish to spell everything out.
Somehow, i just wish i don't have to say anything but there is a special one who can know how i feel and what i am thinking.
I need that someone right now.
whether the person has appear, i don't know.

He is just too difference.
There is really too much differences between us.
I am beginning to drift away, kinda hard but i shall try.
I feel as if i am stuck in between , cant walk up nor down.
Guess, i really rely too much.
I really need to get myself out.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this particular couple, i really feel good talking to both of you.
You two make me realised alot, far too much.
Somehow, it actually straightened out alot of my thoughts.
The way you two handle relationship makes people envy. ^^
Keep it up.!