introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
emotional wreckage something meaningful to be shared. a new start. so much... failed... Random. Transformers 2.!! :]]]]]]]]]]]] Extremely bored. nights out A Story

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


emo-ing away.
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 20:26

Wonder why will I feel so moody when I actually have so much things awaiting for me to be done.
Siighs.
Emotionals thoughts haunt me.
I feel like sleeping just to escape all this.
But reality is reality , no matter how long i sleep i will still wake up and to face it.
On the way home, alot of stuffs came into my mind.
I can't help it but think.

Life is fragile and unpredictable.
You know nothing about future, or just the next moment.
Eventually, i might get killed the next second when i step out.
But i can't do anything, because i can't predict.
So cherish what you have.
If you lose it, don't regret as you have once cherished it.
Right now, i just want to cherish every moment i have regardless with who.

I missed my night life there are just so interesting that can make me forget everything.


Sometimes, i really hope to have some memorable memories with you.
But something is stopping me.
I don't know .
I have been holding on to this thoughts in my mind for a long time.
I couldn't find the right time to put it off my chest.
Ain't important. Doesn't matter.