introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
something meaningful to be shared. a new start. so much... failed... Random. Transformers 2.!! :]]]]]]]]]]]] Extremely bored. nights out A Story :(

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


emotional wreckage
Monday, July 27, 2009 @ 22:22

Being emotional is just so me.
Stuffs/thoughts will just come attacking me when ii am all alone, especially on a long bus/train journey.
I don't want to get emo/moody.
But i can't help it.
I want to be able to share but ...