introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Changing for the better.? hopes.? OR disappointments.? changes? who.? Everything is nothing. thoughts. back to blogging. hmmm. simple. rip from email.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


:(
Monday, June 01, 2009 @ 06:18

Damn.!
It is fucking 6am in the morning.!
I am still so awake.
I need to get to sleep but i just cant.
There is too much things floating in my mind.
Solve it and i will give you peace.
I shall mark my words.