introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
hopes.? OR disappointments.? changes? who.? Everything is nothing. thoughts. back to blogging. hmmm. simple. rip from email. Too much...

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Changing for the better.?
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 01:35

Since I'm so free now so i shall blog.
Where should i start from?
I have not been blogging about life for quite some time.
Is it because of this , i am always the one that seems to MIA.?
The one that is always being neglected and forgotten by people.?
Why is this happening.?
Whatever it is i have to accept it.
It is the fact and this is life.

AHHH.
All this is just so random.

Been hanging out with BABY and his friends lately.
I am just so glad to spend ample of time with you before i start school.
Baby, good luck and all the best for your upcoming work . =]

I shall start preparing for the upcoming chalet and school soon.
I don't wanna waste any bits of time anymore.
I am going to make full use of it.


Friends, don't hesitate to ring me out alright. =]




Am i changing for the better or for the worse.?