introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
back to blogging. hmmm. simple. rip from email. Too much... time for a update. work. one week. boring. It's over.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


thoughts.
Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 14:29

I wanna make a change in my life all over again.
I need some help.

Wednesday is a nice day.
Went to gym with stef then meet up with qijun and xueting at inter.
Had mahjong a steffie's house though i lost but i had a great time.
Badminton with Xueting, Qijun, Christine , Guozhong and Weicheng.
wonderful crapping time at mac before heading home.
Hope i still have more chances in hanging out with you all.

Girl, whether you wanna share your thoughts or your difficulty or your saddness .
I'm fine with it.
Just wanna let you know i'm here.
Give me a call or msg alright.
Stand up strong like you never before.!
Gambateh.!

Rot at home since thurs till now.
So siianx.
People call me alright.
I need entertainment.!

I wanna be back to school.!