introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Everything is nothing. thoughts. back to blogging. hmmm. simple. rip from email. Too much... time for a update. work. one week.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


who.?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 11:13

I don't even know who i can turn to now.
I have no more friends by my side.
Why.?
Didn't i tried to hold on to it.?
But it just slip off me.
I'm upset, suffocating .
All ii can do is rant everything to my bf.?
I'm gonna lose you soon, i know.

Seriously, i need things to keep me off my mind.
I need people i can share things with.
Finding people is so hard.
What can i do.?
Just sit in front of my com typing into my blog letting everyone see.?
Or just for myself.?

Forget it.
M.I.A