Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 21:08
This is going to be a long post.
Pardon me for any errors and incompleteness.
Read at your very own risk.
First of all, i agree to this sentence.
Quoted from my sis blog.
People always cry for what they've lost, sad and heartbroken for what they don't own;
yet they neglected what they have with them, forgetting to cherish it preciously.
Everything just for you :
On a particular night , I attended a party at friend's house.
There are people i don't know at all.
I didn't bother to take notice of any , as this is me.
I don't bother.
For about a year later, I got to know that I knew this particular guy from the party i went to once.
This time round, we met again at friend's birthday chalet.
I only start to notice him as he is just sitting right beside me throughout the whole night.
We didn't get to chat so still unfamiliar.
Till he added me and dropped me a msg in friendster a week later.
That's when we get to know each other better.
We started chatting through msn and sms.
He started brighten up my life, company me throughout the night chatting despite having work the next day.
He just made my day.! =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
We meet up for movie and drink on 14th November 2oo8.
Catch the movie - Quantum of Solace 007 at Cine .
For the very first time , i meet up with people i don't really know and went out with.
I don't know why i made the decision, if not i won't be typing this in front of my laptop.
I spend almost the entire day with him. =]
Headed home to change while he went for his dance class.
Met up with him aftermath at City hall platform as i promised to accompany him to his friend birthday celebration at Sembawang pub before heading to friend's house for mahjong.
Went off in the morning as he have got to work.
He send me to Khatib then i changed bus39 home.
He looks like a silly boy when he was on the platform. =]]
I almost overslept on the bus, if not for his msg.
Up till now , I won't forget anything he said.
Slept and woke up to hear that he never go work. zZzz.
Meet up at Parkway Parade for dinner while waiting for my sis to end work then go pub to meet friends.
We meet up when free for almost every fortnightly.
Till 1st Dec 08, the us was born.
I didn't expect us to even start.
But you convinced me and proved to me that you can be the one.
So i hold on to the thought, which make me believe.
I even thought of having a future with you which is so unlikely of me.
So happily we went through the first few months.
I still thought we could but...
Till lately, we discovered lots of differences .
We went through so much ups and downs to reach where we are now.
But it is like coming to the end.
I don't know why.
We used to have so much to say.
We can share everything under the sun but not now anymore.
You said it was me.
I tried to tell you how i feel and everything but sometimes it just ain't right.
I just need you to solve things with me.
It takes 2 hands to clap.
For once, i cry that badly.
I am breaking down or i have already.
I don't know how to face it.
I cannot forget your smile that always brighten up my day.
Images of you just keep flashing through my mind.
Words you said before just keep coming back to me.
How i wish i can shut my whole brain down.
So i won't be able to think of anything.
Changes happened to rapidly.
I am still hoping, holding on like i used to be and always will.
The one i thought of having future with, can i still have it.?
I really don't want to lose it but ...
Waiting is all ii can do now.
I love you beyond any words can describe.
I am willing to go through anything with you as long as you say you love me.
Don't leave me alone, you know i hate loneliness.
Grab my hand and bring me with you once again.
Will you.?
I don't know why i wanted to type it all out.
I don't know what i am feeling now.