introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
so much... failed... Random. Transformers 2.!! :]]]]]]]]]]]] Extremely bored. nights out A Story :( Changing for the better.? hopes.? OR disappointments.?

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


a new start.
Saturday, July 18, 2009 @ 23:06

I have just changed a new blogskin.
Hope it will make me happier too.!

My 19 birthday has passed.
Birthday surprise by BABY was a success.!
Thanks.!!
But...


Forget it...

I have already attended school for 3weeks.
But not a wee bit of update of my new environment.
I'm just too lazy.
School so far so good, classmates are cool.
Make new friends, they are pretty interesting.
Quite enjoyed school days.

I feel so left-out.
One by one left me, I can't seems to find anyone that will be there for me.
Changes happen too fast for me to accept.

Just hope weekends never come.
Thoughts will keep wandering in my mind when i have nothing to do.
I just want to make myself busy.
Changing for the better, I hope.
Be back soon.