introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
moved on... Two more days. I hope i will be fine. first date 2 years back. back to square 1 I will be. Cancerians. I wished Why.? 2010 nothing.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Christmas'2010
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 02:07

Long weekend is over.!
Christmas was fun and enjoyable with the group of peeps.!
It was exceptional fun and relaxing.

I got what I wished for this Christmas.
Thanks.
I will appreciate and cherish what I am given.
I'm wishing for 2011 to be a better and fulfilling year ahead. [:


Lastly, I wish you and her a happy and blissful marriage life.
Have a great year ahead.!
Enjoy. (: