introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Exam. November'2o11 Quotes. it's not meant... sick. ASSume Real Steel. words. Getaway.?

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Fucked up.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 @ 23:44

Today is the last of my exams.
But I don't feel relax at all.
I'm so tensed up.
I wanna relieve the pressure/stress and those emotions, but end up I got more shits.
Is this the kind of life I deserve more than anything else.?
Why is this happening to me.?

I hate the way it is.
IS everyone trying to push me to my ends so I will not bother anymore.?
Why take advantage.?

I can't handle myself properly.
I'm in the phase of breaking down.
But there's none to help.