Tuesday, October 06, 2009 @ 23:44
Hi peeps, I am back but without a nice blogskin.!I should be quite satisfied with what's going on in my life now.
Hope it continues.
Last week was a enjoyable week.
Full of parties, drinks and laughter.
Seriously, I think I will only find myself when I am in the dark.
As I don't need to conceal any expressions.
A moment that i am totally able to let my hair down.
I can just do what I want.
Back to topic.
Went Rebel/Zirca on Wed - Ladies Night.
People attended : Faith, Ruth, Xueting, Steffie, Melvin,
BABY & me.
I didn't drank much but i could dance freely, I wonder why.
Haha.
Think is the atmosphere and music.
I love dancing with my BABY. ^^He is good. And he says there is alot of eyes on us while dancing in the dance floor. =PLuckily, he is there if not i will be bored. Thanks BABY, for rushing down after work even though you are tired and work next day.=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]BABY is the best.!!!Supper at mac before home.
Joke was all about Melvin.
Laughed like mad lah.
Thurs school as usual.
Head to town to find
BABY for dinner.
He treat me eat fish&co. even though he is broke. ^^
Waited for 2hours for him to end work.
As for friday, i made a last minute decision to head down to Dbl O.
Called up YY and then head to dbl O with Melvin and Guoxuan.
Had supper and met up with
BABY.
Drinks were cheap till the guys just buy like FOC.
Hit the dance floor till lights on and went to Geylang for supper - Frog leg porridge.
Created more jokes and laughter.
HAHA.
Home sweet home aftermath.
Saturday was spent sleeping.
As I only managed to wake up at evening and prepared to go chalet.
Super tired.
Cab to chalet with YY.
I miss all my friends from Simei ITE.
They are a bunch of cool people.
Whenever they are around, there is only laughters and jokes.
Haha.
Decided to head to Bishan Park to prawn after
BABY and Melvin came down.
Reached home at 6am.
Super shag but lucky is sunday.
But not for my
dearest BABY.
I am so sorry that you have to accompany me till so late.Sunday slept till shiok.
Haha.
Met up with Melvin.
Picked
BABY up from his workplace and head to NTU, as Melvin needs to get things from his hostel.
Supper at Pioneer.
Hmmm, guess that's all for my last week.
Shall update again soon.!
Seeya.! :]]