introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
X'mas '09 everyday. show/hide worth? A year everythings happen all at one. Communication between people loneliness haunt.. turning point.?! - g o n e -

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010.!
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 19:06

Happy 2010, earthlings.!
Bid goodbye to 2009, let's welcome 2010.

It's another brand new year.
Thus, this post will mark the start of 2010.
Hmmm,
Everyone shall forgets all unhappiness and remembers memories in order to move on to be a better person in a next phase.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's start off with recounting the events that took place in 2009.
I shall say it is a year full of ups and downs in my past 19years of life.

1st: One of my uncle passed away at the beginning of the year, leaving me with lots of regrets which makes me realise to cherish or not to .
2nd: Finally, graduated from my HN course although not with flying colors but quite satisfied.
3rd: Didn't work as i am back to studying - Dip in MC.
4th: Kinda wasted the year as i played too much.
5th: Family relationships is worsen, mum health ain't good too.(Just discharged) :((
6th: Grandma condition worsen, still hospitalised and unconscious.
7th: I feel so lonely than ever, friends are far apart. I don't know who to turn to.

I feel that i have wasted my whole of 2009 without achieving anything, I just play and live through. I'm tired of my life. I am losing all the powers in surviving. No more motivations anymore. I have been more and more emo... I am losing every strengths and power.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for year 2010 resolutions, i only have 3.
- wishes everyone to be happy and blessed with good health.
- to achieve good result and find a job of my dream.
- Baby to be happy and get to do what he wants.

Anyway countdown for 2010 with baby and his colleagues at a mini pub located in Concorde.
I missed 2years of countdown fireworks.
BABY, you cheated my feelings.!!!
I'm gonna take revenge.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil grins*


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

To my dearest baby, thanks for being there for me whenever i needed you. If not for you, i don't think i am
able to tide through all this and i'm sorry for being such a bad gf. You're the man of my dream, whether your wish will come true and be fulfilled shall let fate&destiny decide. ^^ Lastly, let us hold our hands and walk through year2010 together happily.! Happy Monthsary.!! ♥ I Love you