introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Communication between people loneliness haunt.. turning point.?! - g o n e - words. changes. enjoyable week. Finally. MIA for some time. True.?!

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


everythings happen all at one.
Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 13:00

December is approaching yet i have not done anything to redeem myself from all the crimes i made.
It is so sinful, that makes me feel guilty and allows me to stay awake all night long.
I'm afraid to say anything.
Right now, all ii need is a gaming console that is portable.
I need to be able to divert all my concentrations to games in order to stop myself from sprouting/blabbering nonsense.
I need a drastic change.!!!

December is supposed to be a joyous month but not this year.
As i have a upcoming presentation and a full 9hours of lesson straight on a very important day.
It doesn't matter anyway, as i don't have any plans in mind.
Exams is nearing, in 2weeks times.
This is so horrible, i am not prepared at all.
And last paper end right before x'mas eve, which totally spoilt the atmosphere of x'mas that make it no mood for me to spend x'mas.
Guess it doesn't make any difference whether x'mas will be celebrating cause it will be the same.

Hopefully, before 2010 approach ii will do something right and worth to remember and to be real happy about.
I just want something to keep me away.
I need to find a place.
I wants to travel when 2010 arrives, i can't stand staying here anymore.