introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
changes. enjoyable week. Finally. MIA for some time. True.?! rollercoaster. Game sucks i will. friends. random thoughts.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


words.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 14:50

Behind a hundreds of words or sentence that is spoken/written contains more than what it is being convey.
Thousand of meanings are hidden within words.
Words that are not spoken , were never meant to be.
They are to be kept deep down.
IF you ever want to find out, search it within me.



I feels like a baggage that weighs 100Kg,
that cannot be removed/thrown away.
It makes me feel so heavy & guilty.
It is like a stepping stone that is obstructing you in search of a better future.
I feel like getting rid of it myself, but i can't. :'(
I'm sorry for making you to be in a difficult situation.