introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
feb'10 why? shitty. :(( Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010.! X'mas '09 everyday. show/hide worth? A year

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


long enough.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 23:26

First thing first, i am sorry for what happen but i guess it is kinda impossible to make back.


Hi people,

it's been some time since i last blogged.
Due to laptop dead and busy working.
Life is as boring as it used to be, just that rushing has become a daily routine for me.
Drop it.

Feb was good due to those cny, valentine day and my boy's birthday.
Anyway, thanks Baby for the surprise.! ^^

As for March, 'great' things happen.
Whatever it is, i'm still not dead.
I wonder how long can i hold on to.
Everyone says it is my fault, when then can i push the blame to someone else?
Forget it.
I guess everything don't stay.
Everyone does turn and goes.
I seems to be the one still standing here.
I still can't figure out where to head to.
Right now, i guess i will just bury myself with work and sleep.

I know it is a boring life but what to do.
Update soon, when i have the chance to.