introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
:(( Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010.! X'mas '09 everyday. show/hide worth? A year everythings happen all at one. Communication between people loneliness haunt..

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


shitty.
Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 18:11

I have become a total isolated person.
I really don't know what's my life goal anymore.
Being attached now or single.
I don't feel any happiness anymore.
But i do appreciate, thanks. :)

Everything have changed as time passed.
Nothing ever remains the same.
No matter whether i change to be good or bad, it doesn't seems to affect anyone anymore.
Still, i will remain the same but never the true me anymore.
It doesn't help.

I will just go along with what people is expecting.
As i don't know who is true anymore.
Right now, i am as fragile as a glass.
I will shattered into pieces anytime ; might breakdown too.