introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Last day of 2010 Christmas'2010 moved on... Two more days. I hope i will be fine. first date 2 years back. back to square 1 I will be. Cancerians. I wished Why.?

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


2011 :)
Monday, January 10, 2011 @ 00:01

First post for 2011.
I have amazing survived first ten days of 2011 and hopefully I will have an awesome year this time round.

I had a wonderful countdown with my loved ones. :)
I want these 10days to continue in 2011.

I want a awesome, exciting and full of meaning 2011.
I don't want to live in regret anymore.

I do hope that everyone around me is gonna have a great life.
& Everyone to be happy. :)




What I have regretted doing in 2010 is to quarrel with her.
I wish we could patch things up.
I miss you lots.