introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Overloaded. 我想... trying... Happiness.?! April'2011 Wishing you... what's this feelings.? Sucks. Remember. Cny'2011

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


累了.
Monday, June 13, 2011 @ 13:21

I'm tired.
I feel like getting out of it.
I don't know what got into me.

The boat is rowing away slowly.
I just need a break from everything.
Soon, things will be easier this way.

Changes make me tired.
As the change is far too much.
The way you are now is telling you are sick and tired.
You think i'm not.?
I wish I could keep everything to myself.