introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Fear 2011 :) Last day of 2010 Christmas'2010 moved on... Two more days. I hope i will be fine. first date 2 years back. back to square 1 I will be. Cancerians.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Cny'2011
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 @ 00:19

Chinese new year Is supposed to be a joyous festival but I don't have the feel nor mood for it.
The worse thing is I started it in a wrong way.
Though I'm given a chance to mend it but I'm still afraid.

Nevertheless, these few days has been nice.

Im still searching for the right path to walk.
Need some enlighten and help.
I have walk out of it, I guessed.


I tried my best to approach you but all I get is ignored and avoid.
I guess I ain't anyone to you...
Still, I wish you happy with your lil family.