introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
2011 :) Last day of 2010 Christmas'2010 moved on... Two more days. I hope i will be fine. first date 2 years back. back to square 1 I will be. Cancerians. I wished

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Fear
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 20:55

I'm having a kind of fear which is unknown to me as I can't describe it.
I don't wanna be a deep thinker if I can choose to.
I never wanna be so emotional.
It ain't benefit me as well.
And I realize I don't know who to turn to consult.
I'm afraid.
I find it that I no longer am strong enough to stand alone.
I'm trying hard not to rely.
I have lose to myself.


我有一些莫明的恐惧和害怕,让我不知所错.