introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
what's this feelings.? Sucks. Remember. Cny'2011 Fear 2011 :) Last day of 2010 Christmas'2010 moved on... Two more days. I hope i will be fine.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Wishing you...
Sunday, March 20, 2011 @ 23:45

I may not be a good friend.
So I don't seek forgiveness or anything.
All I wish for is each and everyone to lead their life happily.
I won't take part neither will I poke my nose in it.
I will be here wishing you, from the bottom of my heart.
Be it you received it or not.

S, I wish you have a blissful and eternal love with the lil family of yours.
I may have left bad memories so we aren't in any contact anymore.
It doesn't matter cause I know you are happy and well.
That's all that I need to know. :)
remember to take care of yourself, especially your condition now.
All the best.!

T, you have your life and choices. I guess I won't take part anymore either.
Just wish you and him will have a smooth relationship.
Wish you all the best as well in your goals. :)

thanks for the past years of memories.
I won't forget and I'm really glad the last gift I received from you all as it will be treated as precious.


I know myself.
I have failed terribly.
I can't get along with anyone well so I choose to be out of the picture.
Take care.


I will be gone.