introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
can i take it down.? 累了. Overloaded. 我想... trying... Happiness.?! April'2011 Wishing you... what's this feelings.? Sucks.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Finale
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 @ 19:57

I'm sick and tired of it...
Why should I bother when you ain't bothering...
It's your life anyway...
I need to shut up and stop bothering.
It will make my life easier anyway...
Caring and bothering just making me tired.
Since it's yours then go ahead with it...

I'm leaving... Cause I can't stand seeing it...