introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Believe or not.? Reality. life. Contradicts. Finale can i take it down.? 累了. Overloaded. 我想... trying...

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


somehow or rather.
Monday, September 12, 2011 @ 21:45

It's been a month since I last wrote here.
Life has been good, I guess.

I have been busy with school...
Since exams is just 3months away.
First time, I need real motivation to get it done due to some reason.
But was shaken since I can't really decide on it.

As for what makes me unhappy is ...
Sighs.
I'm happy yet not.

Be back soon.