introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Fucked up. Exam. November'2o11 Quotes. it's not meant... sick. ASSume Real Steel. words.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


2012
Tuesday, January 03, 2012 @ 02:06

This time round no reflection only

Summary of 2011.
Flew like a gush of wind.
Achieve practically nothing.
Wasted the whole year deciding on which route to take.
When I decided, everything came crashing down on me.
Lost the hopes again. ):
Nevertheless, I have great companies throughout the year.
I'm contented.
Just wish I won't make the same mistakes again and able to stay focus and concentrated.
Bye 2011, a rush year.


HELLO 2012.!!

Third Day of 2012.
Hope it will turn out great for the rest of the year like the past 2 days.

Lunch with Boyfriend cause he need to work.
Home.
Countdown with Sec school Cliques at Dear's house.
Awesome dinner and catch-ups.
Impromptu decision to drive to marina barrage for fireworks.
Supper and home.
Just like old times, only difference is we are all grown ups.

1st January 2012.
Spent my day at home lazing around.
I need my life back.
Probably a getaway might help me to recover my lost confidence and motivation.
Gonna make full use of 2012.
Need Enlightenment badly..!!


2nd January 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , AH BU.!!!!! <3 xMILLIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


Wishing everyone All the Best.!!
Stay focused and Strive in Careers/Studies.!!!
Have a healthy and happy relationships.!!!
SMILE :D