introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Life goes on. siighs. :( dream long enough. feb'10 why? shitty. :(( Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010.!

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


What if.?!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 00:19

Everyone around me is telling me how good you are, why didn't i cherish you?
Why didn't i become good?
Why didn't i change my good old habit .?
WHY?

No matter how good you are gonna be, it is useless now.
I have lost you and it is gonna be for good.
Cause you can have your life .
Isn't this what you want.?
I may not accept it but i can't change anything.
So no matter what you are still you.

It's time to set off for another journey.
This is the last goodbye.
& farewell to our memories.
I'm gonna packed everything and keep it somewhere, as for memories, love and you will be kept deep in my heart somewhere.
You won't be replaced but i will still keep a look out for others.
Cause we ain't possible.
Same to you as well.


I am still me that won't change the fact.
I can't accept anything right now, it won't turn out right.
Let's just be friends.
Best wishes to you.!~