introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
True. What if.?! Life goes on. siighs. :( dream long enough. feb'10 why? shitty.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


a new start.
Thursday, June 17, 2010 @ 23:34

Right now, i'm standing here re organizing and planning where my next step is.
How do i take off from there.

First thing first, if i can i will be a student again.
But right now, i'm counting down to the days left in FAE.
Follow on will be my getaway.
To a place where i have wanted to go but never had a chance but right now, i'm going to fulfill it thus making a step closer to my goals.

Life have been so far so good.
No more unhappiness, emo or any nonsense thinking.
I have gotten 3/4 of it over.
The rest of the 1/4 will soon be over .
But what's left will always be remembered either as a lesson nor memories.
I still thank you.
You taught me the most wonderful lesson.
I'm gonna make full use of the chance you gave me to love myself more in order to give my future partner a better love life.

Anyway, i hereby wishes you all the best and be happy with your gf.!


A step closer to my goals.
I'm awaiting for more interesting stuffs to happen .!
Stay tune for next update.
Sayonara.!~