introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
a new start. True. What if.?! Life goes on. siighs. :( dream long enough. feb'10 why?

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


past.
Saturday, June 19, 2010 @ 10:42

It's been such a long time since i last want to pen down my thoughts.
It has been 6yrs since i'm last single.
I have gone through and experience 3 different relationship.
I'm done with it.
I had done so much yet everything ends up this way.
I'm tired of going through this process.
This time is no matter how much time is there for me to recover, it isnt possible.
All i know is i cant commit or keep to my promise anymore.

Right now , even if i have a guy standing in front of me no matter how good or what qualities he have.
I don't even think is possible.
But for killing time still can, long term no hope.
I'm totally demoralized by this stupid 4 letter words - LOVE.!
All i can say is, i have no confident at all.
I don't know how to build it.
I'm so scared of putting in and get stabs at the very end.
But i think this is good also.
Then i won't get to neglect any friends.
I just want to love myself more.

To find back what i have lost for the past 6years.
& what i have missed out and to achieve goals in the shortest period of time.

Bye LOVE, Hi Single.
^^