introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
a getaway. Don't.! I'm filled with emotions.I still miss you.Whenever... another.? past. a new start. True. What if.?! Life goes on. siighs.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


curious.
Monday, August 02, 2010 @ 01:47

I am very curious why in the first place you are so interested in my post?
Why would you read it when you know it will affect you?
Whatever i wrote is my problems.
Why bother to comment when i'm just an unknown person to you.
I have never cross your paths.
Do you have nothing better to do than to read people's blog and comment?
Get yourself a life.

& you have changed, i despise you.
To delete me, is to prove how much you can give but the other party asked you to do so as she/he doesn't trust you.
You should know this doesn't work.
But since you insist , i don't care.
Just don't regret.
Cause you make me hate you to the core right now.