introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
somehow or rather. Believe or not.? Reality. life. Contradicts. Finale can i take it down.? 累了. Overloaded. 我想...

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Unexpected.
Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ 22:26

I'm pretty surprised that you remember me...
I thought I will never received any text from you since...

Expect the unexpected.

Nevetheless, I'm happy. :)
It feels great and I really appreciate.!
Thanks.
Still, I wish you all the best. ;)


Thoughts filled the air.