introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
2012 Fucked up. Exam. November'2o11 Quotes. it's not meant... sick. ASSume Real Steel. words.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Friday 13 Jan 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 23:20

First Friday 13... Known as black Friday as welll.

It's just like normal day to me...
Probably it didn't affect me much at all...
For the past 14days of 2012, I did lots of things that I have not done 2011.
Except for one...
I have been trying hard enough and I feel that even with ample efforts and time it won't change anything.
Im giving up on it already...
No matter how much fun times we used to have wont be able to hold it long even with constant trying.
The differences is far too much to be able to overcome nor accommodate...

It' is not for me to decide anymore when you simply can't be bothered ...