introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
curious. a getaway. Don't.! I'm filled with emotions.I still miss you.Whenever... another.? past. a new start. True. What if.?! Life goes on.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Changes.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 @ 01:03

Life is all about ups and downs.
What we can do is to prevent in order not to let the worst happens.
But i'm just thinking too much.
:(

Anyway,
Thanks Boyfriend for everything. :))
You've been great too me.
Letting me be myself and treat me like a princess.
I will do my best to be a good girlfriend. :))