introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
damn it. Changes. curious. a getaway. Don't.! I'm filled with emotions.I still miss you.Whenever... another.? past. a new start. True.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


why.?
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 02:31

There is abundant of question marks in my head as usual.
I couldn't get those answers that could actually satisfied me.
I'm angry and upset with myself as I will tend to affect people around me.
I'm beginning to be more selfish and mean than ever.
Lesson learnt never to treat people so nicely and end up at the losing end.
I don't wish to but i'm more afraid than anyone else could imagine.
I don't know what else can i say nor do.

I'm not even contented when i have what i want or nothing.
It seems that nothing can fulfill what my heart desires.
I don't know what is supposed to be like to have happiness that last.
That can be called as memories.
I don't know what it feels like to be able to smile and feel the secure.
It all seems so far away.
Loneliness haunt.!

I'm beginning to run away, to be the old me.
To say and not to is also wrong.
I don't know how to choose the right words at the right time.

I'm sorry, i'm not blaming you.
It's just purely me.
I'm always that complicated.