introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
February 2012. Friday 13 Jan 2012 2012 Fucked up. Exam. November'2o11 Quotes. it's not meant... sick. ASSume

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Peace.
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 @ 01:13

Today or said yesterday had been a rather smooth and quiet day.

I guess reading is still my top hobby.
I managed to finish book2 by today, but in a slow speed.
I was too engrossed in guessing the next moves that the author will take and picturing the scene and lastly, to digest and swallow the story.
Now I'm not able to sleep due to overwhelm of images and texts in my head.!

But I managed to keep to my words and stay peaceful.
It's been so long since I last felt this way...
I could get used to such quiet night.
All I need is time...

Now I have a problem, which is I need more books.!