introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Peace. February 2012. Friday 13 Jan 2012 2012 Fucked up. Exam. November'2o11 Quotes. it's not meant... sick.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Life like a merry go round...
Friday, March 09, 2012 @ 00:23

It's march 2012 ...
Soon it will be end of 2012..
How amazing that time flew by that quickly...

Now life is black and white.
Filled with meaningless and abundant of useless stuffs.
My life had been on a roller coaster and right now is on a merry go round.
I wished shinigami can take me away soon.
I have been on this earth for too long and have not done anything not wasting resources and energy.
I have failed badly, horribly and terribly...
I tried learning from my mistakes, trying so hard to change yet I was being proven wrong, being blamed.

So what's the point of learning from mistakes.?
Amending and change for the better.?
People don't appreciate.
I don't know how to survive in this cruel reality.

Someone tell me...