introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
P.E.A.C.E Life like a merry go round... Peace. February 2012. Friday 13 Jan 2012 2012 Fucked up. Exam. November'2o11 Quotes.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


3 months.
Monday, July 30, 2012 @ 15:25

It's been 3 months since I last blogged. Even blogger has changed its layout.
Let's recap on what I have been doing for the past 3 months.

First, I'm back to jobless due to exams.
During May , preparing for exams, slacking around and stacking my room with more books.
June: EXAMS FEAR.! 
           Fell sick but still went for exams.
          Getaway with my boy.! Finally a peaceful 8days with him<3. 
July: 22nd Birthday.
        slacking and rotting at home.
        Looking for jobs but not very successful.

Now, I'm thinking of what can I do as passion.
My life is so dull now.
Need to look for more options and motivations.!!


August is approaching, means I have almost wasted 7months of 2012 searching for something I have yet found. What a meaningless life....