introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Good things doesn't stays. Doing temp assignment. 3 months. P.E.A.C.E Life like a merry go round... Peace. February 2012. Friday 13 Jan 2012 2012 Fucked up.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


November'2012
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 @ 20:42

Anybody homeeeee~~~!!!


November is ending in 2days time.
Time flies when you are being occupied or rather having a routine to follow through?

Had a hectic start for November due to intense revision classes for 2weeks straight.
While I was adapting and getting used to the period of working and studying at the same time, I'm down with nauseous and bad tummy upset.
Been wondering what's the cause of it cause I don't feel stress or pressure... Maybe anxiety??
First time experience, it's painful and horrible.
Never wanna try again.
So two weeks just flew by and I'm back to working,going home,sleep.
Such a dead and monotonous routine.
Life is getting blemish.
While I was blogging, I'm downloading skype and gonna attempt to try it out later.
I know I know, I'm lagging behind time but what to do.
I'm old fashioned and faithful(towards application/programs) as I'm used to what I have been using and if wanna change only when desperate time.

Anyway, finishing work in 2days time and exams in 2weeks.
Bless me with good health and energy to get through thereafter I can get my resolutions and to-do list done before 2013.
I wanna achieve as much as possible in two weeks.
I know I can make it (keep dreaming).


Bye peeps, will be back before 2013.!