introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
November'2012 Good things doesn't stays. Doing temp assignment. 3 months. P.E.A.C.E Life like a merry go round... Peace. February 2012. Friday 13 Jan 2012 2012

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


12.12.12
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 00:12

12 December 2012.

It holds different meanings to different people.
Can be happy, sad, angry or even bitterness.

As for me , kinda contradicting emotions.!
I'm having paper on this day as well as it's our 2nd anniversary.

So, I don't really know how to keep my feeling in check today.
Nevertheless, I'm happy to have my bear with me on this day.
I'm happy though we just spend the day roaming around after my paper. :)
At least I get to spend my day with you!!!

As for others, I guess 12.12.12 is a date that is easy to remember and probably there will be alot of couples sealing their love with vows that hold them forever.
I wish them all the best in their future.!!
May love conquers all.! :)

I know its kinda short. And I'm running out of what to say so I shall be back soon!!